The Art of BrushingFebruary 22, 2017
Hidden Consequences of Missing TeethApril 6, 2017
Because Smile reveals a lot about your personality!!
Smiling may seem like an involuntary response to something cute or funny, but it is much more than that. Researchers suggest that smiling, forced or not can have a positive effect on your mood. Smiling is just plain good thing for you and those around you. Smiling makes life better. Here’s how:
- Smiling makes you feel happier and less stressed: Smiling also act as a natural pain killers as it releases endorphins chemicals that make you happier. For patients of chronic pain, laughing and smiling can be very effective in pain management.
- Smiling makes you look younger: Smiling lifts the face muscles, makes your cheeks rounder and the skin look more taunt. No studies needed just go find a mirror and smile into it.
- Smiling exercise the body: Laughing expands the lungs, stretches the muscles in the body and helps gaining all the benefits of exercising.
- Smiling can be great for your romantic life: The studies have shown that both men and women found potential mates more attractive when they were smiling rather holding a straight face.
- Smiling strengthen your immune system: Smiling makes your immune system even more stronger by producing white blood cells to help fight illness
- Increase you social presence: People are more willing to engage socially with others who are smiling. A smile is an inviting facial expression that tells people you are willing to talk and interact with them.
Contact Lincoln Dental at (03) 9850 1713 to discuss how we can help you get a confident smile!!